The perfect environment
Pitztal is an insider tip among cross-country skiers. On a total of 70 kilometres of perfectly groomed cross-country ski trails, you can discover Pitztal’s unique natural beauty.
The high-altitude cross-country ski runs on the Pitztal Glacier (2,600 m) and at Lake Rifflsee (2,280 m) have guaranteed snow from November to May. The Innerpitztal valley run (1,170 m to 1,740 m) with a length of over 20 km offers ideal conditions for cross-country skiers of all abilities from late November to early April (classic, skating and ski touring trails).
Our Olympic champion and World Cup winner Mario Stecher also uses the cross-country ski runs in Pitztal to prepare for the World Cup.
Your quality-approved accommodation
You can look forward to the best service on your cross-country skiing holiday.
- Breakfast for athletes with fruit, muesli and a wide selection of organic products
- Ski storage room for your cross-country skiing equipment, waxing bench, iron, electricity supply, retouch pen, wax-scraper, brush and screwdriver
- Washing and drying facilities for your cross-country skiing clothing (please enquire at the reception about this)
- Access to the cross-country ski trail directly at the hotel
- Information corner with everything you need to know and maps in our shop
- Daily updated ski trail report and weather forecast